Paper Headband Collection 2
This set contains four of our unique and most popular headbands to download and build on paper: Download, print, cut, fold, assemble and decorate! Insert a headband and ready to wear! These are original and exclusive designs by Lucas Papel Tijera.
This product consists of 4 different downloadable templates to print and assemble at home, the PDF files contain the necessary instructions to achieve a strong and beautiful result. The finished models will fit perfectly on the heads of children, adolescents, and adults.
To complete the design, you must have the following materials:
- Access to a letter or A4 size printer.
- From 2 - 3 sheets of cardboard to print each template, between 150 and 250gsm (conventional sheets are 75gsm) in letter or A4 size. If your printer doesn't allow printing on cardstock, print it on office paper and paste it on a cardboard preference (can be in a re-use carton)
- Scissors or cutter-type blade and ruler.
- To fold the pieces, we recommend a blunt object that allows us to mark the cardboard and facilitate the folding, as it is a pen without ink. We use a dull knife or "bone folder".
- Glue or adhesive for joining tabs or tabs and assembling the parts. You can use white school gum or quick-drying, non-toxic gum for ear construction.
- A conventional plastic headband
This design creates a unique family activity: build a paper wearable with your loved ones while sharing time together. This is our reason for being and motivates every design idea.
Experiment with materials and finishes to give a personal style to the design, and please, share your creation with us! Enjoy making and crafting!.
Both our 2D templates and 3D designs are protected by copyright law, and are intended for personal use only. Use this file to make as many models as you like for yourself but please don’t share or steal the designs or templates - there was a lot of work involved in creating them. If you want to use them for any other reason then please get in touch.
BY PURCHASING AND DOWNLOADING OUR TEMPLATES YOU ARE AGREEING TO THE FOLLOWING TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF USE:
- The files are protected by copyright and are not to be shared or distributed in any way.
- The templates and completed models are for personal use only.
- The model and templates will not be used for commercial purposes without prior consent.
- Selling items made from our templates is prohibited.
- The designs are a personal craft project - please do not use them for profit.
If you have any other questions - send us a message. For more information about our Terms and Conditions, please visit our T&C page.
Join our community here - https://www.instagram.com/lucaspapeltijera/