This unique Vampirina bat wings headband is a downloadable template to build on paper. Ideal for Halloween, parties, or any other crazy occasion
: Just download, print, cut, fold, assemble and decorate! Insert a headband and will be ready to wear! This is an original and exclusive design by Lucas Papel Tijera.
This product consists of a downloadable template to print and assemble at home, the PDF file contains the necessary instructions to achieve a strong and beautiful result. The finished model dimensions are approximately 52cm. wide x 18cm high.(20 by 7 in.) and it fits perfectly on the heads of children, adolescents, and adults.
To complete this DIY headband, you must have the following materials:
This design creates a unique family activity: build a paper wearable with your loved ones while sharing time together. This is our reason for being and motivates every design idea. Experiment with materials and finishes to give a personal style to the design, and please, share your creation with us! Enjoy making and crafting!.
- Access to a printer.
- 3 sheets of cardboard to print the templates, between 150 and 250gsm (conventional sheets are 75gsm) in letter / A4 size. If your printer doesn't allow printing on cardstock, print it on office paper and paste it on a cardboard preference (can be in re-use carton)
- Scissors or cutter-type blade and ruler.
- To fold the pieces, we recommend a blunt object that allows us to mark the cardboard and facilitates the folding, as it is a pen without ink. We use a dull knife or "bone folder".
- Glue or adhesive for joining tabs or tabs and assembling the parts. You can use white school gum or quick-drying, non-toxic gum for ear construction.
- A conventional plastic headband
More information on our T&C
You can also visit our Etsy Store as a complementary selling channel, where you can find reviews and be part of our growing creative community.
Join our IG community here - @lucaspapeltijera