DIY TEMPLATE - DIGITAL DOWNLOAD
Download this unique bunny ears headband and build it yourself on paper: download, print, cut, fold, assemble and decorate! Finally, insert a headband and it is ready to wear! This is an original and exclusive design by Lucas Papel Tijera.
This product consists of a downloadable template to print and assemble at home, the PDF file contains the necessary instructions to achieve a strong and beautiful result. The finished model has dimensions of approximately 26cm. x 23cm. and it fits perfectly on the heads of children, adolescents, and most adults.
This headband is perfect to wear at any party, such as birthdays, costume parties, Halloween, valentine's day, easter, perfect as a cosplay prop, or even better, wear it on a daily basis just for fun!
To complete the design, you must have the following materials:
- Access to a printer.
- 2 sheets of cardboard to print the templates in letter / A4 size, between 100 - 120lb (150 - 250gsm) Conventional sheets are 20lb (75gsm). If your printer doesn't allow printing on cardstock, print it on office paper and paste it on a cardboard preference (can be in a re-use carton)
- Scissors or cutter-type blade and ruler.
- To fold the pieces, we recommend a blunt object that allows us to mark the cardboard and facilitates the folding, as it is a pen without ink. We use a dull knife or "bone folder".
- Glue or adhesive for joining tabs or tabs and assembling the parts. You can use white school gum or quick-drying, non-toxic gum for ear construction.
- A conventional plastic headband
This design creates a unique family activity: build a paper wearable with your loved ones while sharing time together. This is our reason for being and motivates every design idea. Experiment with materials and finishes to give a personal style to the design, and please, share your creation with us! Enjoy making and crafting!.
More information on our T&C
You can also visit our Etsy Store as a complementary selling channel, where you can find reviews and be part of our growing creative community.
Join our IG community here - @lucaspapeltijera/