This pteranodon consists of a simple downloadable template to print and assemble at home. The finished model has approximate dimensions of 29cm. x 13cm. with movement in its wings and beak.
In the PDF file, you will get the necessary instructions to achieve a strong and beautiful result. To complete the design, you must have the following materials:
- Access to a letter or A4 size printer.
- 1 sheet of cardboard to print the templates, between 150 and 250gsm (conventional sheets are 75gsm) in letter or A4 size. If your printer doesn't allow printing on cardstock, print it on office paper and paste it on a cardboard preference (can be in a re-use carton)
- Scissors or cutter-type blade and ruler.
- To fold the pieces, we recommend a blunt object that allows us to mark the cardboard and facilitate the folding, as it is a pen without ink. We use a dull knife or "bone folder".
- Glue or adhesive for joining tabs or tabs and assembling the parts. You can use white school gum or quick-drying, non-toxic gum for ear construction.
This design creates a unique family activity: build a paper wearable with the little ones while sharing time together. This is our reason for being and motivates every design idea.
Experiment with materials and finishes to give a personal style to the design, and please, share your creation with us! Enjoy making and sharing time together.
More information on our T&C page
You can also visit our Etsy Store as a complementary selling channel, where you can find reviews and be part of our growing creative community.
Join our IG community here - @lucaspapeltijera