This super simple Paper Crown consists of a digital downloadable file with the templates to enjoy a perfect craft activity with your kids or family. Just print on cardboard, then cut, fold and glue, as well as decorate and customize it to your liking and style. In addition to having fun putting it together, you will wear an original, unique, and wonderful 3d crown!
The illustrated version INCLUDES 2 DIFFERENT TEMPLATES: a color one inspired by Wonder Woman, and a second one, plain, with no decoration in order for you to personalize it and decorate it. With this original design, you will dress in a great outfit to play and stand out.
The instructions contain detailed information to achieve excellent results. You will need a printer and cardstock to build the design. If you don't have access to letter- or A4-size card stock, you can print on office bond paper and then glue it onto larger-size card stock or a cereal box.
You can also try the FREE VERSION, which includes a non-illustrated template, for you to play with and decorate. If you are a beginner, this design is perfect to start in the world of papercraft.
To complete the design, you must have the following materials:
- Access to a letter or A4 size printer.
- 1 sheet of good quality cardstock to print the templates, between 150 and 250gsm (conventional sheets are 75gsm) in letter or A4 size.
- Scissors or cutter-type blade and ruler.
- To fold the pieces, we recommend a blunt object that allows us to mark the cardboard and facilitate the folding, as it is a pen without ink. We use a bone folder.
- Glue or adhesive for joining tabs or tabs and assembling the parts. You can use white school rubber or quick-drying non-toxic rubber for construction.
This design creates a unique family activity: build a paper wearable with the little ones while sharing time together. This is our reason for being and motivates every design idea.
Experiment with materials and finishes to give a personal style to the design, and please, share your creation with us! Enjoy making and sharing time together.
More information on our T&C page
You can also visit our Etsy Store as a complementary selling channel, where you can find reviews and be part of our growing creative community.
Join our community here - instagram.com/lucaspapeltijera