This princess crown headband is perfect for fairy tale cosplay, birthday parties, or any special occasion. Is designed as a complement to the regular plastic headbands that we all have in our homes. With this original design, you can transform that simple accessory into a great outfit to play with and stand out.
This product consists of a digital downloadable with templates to print on cardboard, then cut, fold and glue, in addition to personalizing it by decorating it according to your own style and taste. The instructions contain detailed and step-by-step information to achieve excellent results. You will need a printer and cardstock to build the design. If you do not have access to letter or A4 size cardboard, you can print on bond paper and then paste it on the desired cardboard or re-use cardboard boxes.
To complete the design, you must have the following materials:
- Access to a letter or A4 size printer.
- 2 sheets of cardstock to print the templates, between 150 and 250gsm (conventional sheets are 75gsm) in letter or A4 size. If your printer doesn't allow printing on cardstock, print it on office paper and paste it on a cardboard preference (can be in a re-use carton)
- Scissors or cutter-type blade and ruler.
- To fold the pieces, we recommend a blunt object that allows to mark the cardboard and facilitates the folding, as it is a pen without ink. We use a dull knife or bone folder.
- Glue or adhesive for joining tabs or tabs and assembling the parts. You can use white school rubber or quick-drying non-toxic rubber for construction.
- A conventional plastic headband
This design creates a unique family activity: build a paper wearable with the little ones while sharing time together. This is our reason for being and motivates every design idea.
Experiment with materials and finishes to give a personal style to the design, and please, share your creation with us! Enjoy making and sharing time together.
More information on our T&C page
You can also visit our Etsy Store as a complementary selling channel, where you can find reviews and be part of our growing creative community.
Join our IG community here - instagram.com/lucaspapeltijera